After a few tough weeks it was just wonderful to receive the Kreativ Blogger Award. Even more so because it was given by a dear friend of mine who is also mid renovation in Italy. Ingrid from Living and Working a Dream Life in Italy has been a constant source of encouragement, inspiration and when needed a kick up the rear end! So thanks Ingrid x
One of the best things about starting this blog and sharing our dream is the wonderful friendships and unexpected journeys they take you on along the way.
In accordance with the rules I must thank the person that nominated me, tell you 7 interesting things you may not know about me and nominate another 7 bloggers .
- I am a hoarder of memories and keep everything, I know this stems from loosing my Dad when he was only 39. I have no memories of him and very few photos of us together ( I was four) so I take hundreds of pics of Sam and the kids together.
- I own only three pairs of shoes
- Although I try to stop myself I usually read the back of the book after the first few chapters
- When I swim under water I have to hold my nose
- I studied photography, it’s how I met my husband….he was studying Commercial photography and I was studying Fine Art photography (everyone said it wouldn’t last!!)
- I am a Landmark Graduate and coached in a number of programs over a three year period, both Sam and I took part in the Landmark Forum on advice from our business coach and it was the best thing we ever did.
- I was totally clueless on all things Blogging a year ago, every time I get a comment or make a new friend online I still can’t believe it possible. So thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way, I love being able to share our dreams with you xxx
Now, it’s time to nominate another 7 deserving bloggers that I love and think are worth checking out. Now I could easily nominate 101 but this is the rule so here goes.. and in no particular order of preference …
(and please don’t feel obliged to continue this chain, for me it’s a great way to share with my readers and say thanks to some of my favorite bloggers)
and just because I never could follow the rules
and Blog Tyrant
ciao and happy reading
love lisa x